Single Deck Electric Oven
|Power Consumption (kilowatt per hour)
Pioneer the art of baking cakes, puddings, pastries and many more delectable cuisines with our inexplicable range of Deck Oven that allows food to be cooked quickly, yet come out browned or crisped. They are usually used for cooking prepared dishes. This Commercial Deck Oven is a kitchen appliance used for the purpose of roasting and heating food like meat and other baked goods. Being the potential Deck Oven Manufacturer and Suppliers, our Fully Automatic Deck Oven in Deck Model known for its low power and Deck Oven consumption are available in customized sizes.
- Allows easier manual removal of food splatters and spills
- Easy and user-friendly controls
- Cost-effective operations
- Maximum reliability and safety assured
'Bake Safe' F.A.G. Ovens are used in the bakeries/kitchens spanning :
- Star Category Hotels
- Flight Kitchens
- Fast Food Restaurants
- Training Institutes
- Pizza Vending Stations
- Specialty/Mobile Kitchens
- Educational Institutions
Other Details :
- State of the art design, construction, fabrication, controls, and finish for your aide
- 18 SWG SS430 pre-buffed stainless steel front panel.
- 16/20 SWG mild steel pure polyester powder coated panels on all other sides
- 5 mm heavy duty carbon steel bottom plate.
- Mounted on sturdy castor/metal wheels for mobility
- Baking area is treated for corrosion resistance
- Dynamically balanced glass door
- Efficient chimney to remove flue Deck Oven
- Placements of control panel either on left or right side as per requirement.
- Independent control panel for each deck.
- Specially designed two (2) pipe burners in each deck.
- Accurate sparking & flame sensor for each burner.
- Direct coupling of burners and blower with precise control air / LPG mixing system.
- Independent microprocessor controlled flame failure monitor for burner
- Independent digital temperature controller from 0 - 300 Deg c for top & bottom temperature zones
- Accurate delivery of LPG by the pressure regulator
- Optimal LPG operating pressure - 2 to 5 kg/cm2
- LPG source - industrial grade LPG pipeline/cylinder.
- LPG consumption - 250 gms +/- 10% per deck.
Our Stander Model :
- Single Deck-10tray capacity
- Double Deck-20 Tray Capacity
- Triple Deck-30 Tray Capacity
Other Customized Modules :
- 2 Tray oven - 31" w x 18" d.
- 4 Tray oven - 31" w x 25" d.
- 6 Tray oven - 37" w x 31" d.
- 8 Tray oven - 49" w x 31" d.